Teeccino

Thursday, July 31, 2008

TwiceBabies at VBS Tonight

Yesterday when I was talking to my friend, with two boys, she asked if I wanted to bring my girls to VBS. I asked what time and she said 6. I said, "6AM!" She said, "Not 6PM." So, I said, "Sure I will bring them by."
After dinner, I packed my girls in our vehicle and drove to Daddy's work to pick up my camera. That was a BIG mistake because they wanted out of the car and after Daddy went back inside to work, they both, syncronized, became screaming and yelling to the top of their lungs! Oh goodness, everyday when Daddy comes home from work, they do the same thing. It is enough to make anyone go loco.
Well, while driving down the street to our church office, I passed a gas station car wash. They calmed them down as they began to say, "No car wash, no car wash." They are not fans of car washes either, well Twin "A" more than Twin "B".
Once at VBS, we sang and danced in the main hall, them went to our designated areas. The toddlers had their own room with their teacher. I stayed with my girls just to make sure they, once again, did not go ballistic.

All in all, they had a great time playing with their friends and learning about Jesus.



Here are some photos of their evening at their first VBS.




No comments:

Post a Comment