Teeccino

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TwiceBabies, Nana and Mommy Stayed Home

Oh yes, it was just too hot to do anything yesterday. Well, we did not take the girls out with us anywhere and Ma Ti Ma came over to take the girls to Burger King and the Mall. They played indoors where it was cooler for them.

While Ma Ti Ma and my twins were at one end of the mall, my Mom and I were at the other end shopping at Gottschalks, Old Navy and Styles of Less. My Mom purchased some Roxy flips for me and at ON, I purchased a new top with the GC my Mom and Dad gave me Mother's Day that just arrived at my home last MONTH!! Gotta love the USPS!! Then, we went over to Styles for Less and I purchased some plaid Bermuda shorts and a cute top to for use with other shorts I have at home.

Since I am not able to drive right now, it was nice to get out of the house with my Mom driving. Hopefully I will be able to drive again pretty soon. I have not been feeling well over the past couple of weeks and driving is something I should not be doing.

Well, God Bless our Babysitter and my Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment