Teeccino

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TwiceBabies and GaGa

This morning, I went to a friends "secret baby shower" at my mall. Yes, we had her baby shower at the mall, in the food court. It was pretty nice, there were at least 15-20 of her closest friends there. I made her a diaper cake for her shower gift. My friend and I went in together and purchased some baby items and I made the cake in two days. It could have been done in one day, but I needed to get some more baby items.


Oh. while at the shower, I was sitting next to another friend of mine, these ladies are all friends from my church or used to attend my church. So, while taking to another friend of mine, I suggested we go to Claire's and get s tiara and wand. I told them at one of my three baby shower's I had a tiara placed on my head. So, my girlfriend and I walked to Claire's and purchased a QUEEN tiara, Pink Star Wand and a Sash to put around her growing belly. It was cute and fun to do.

The shower was nice and my friend received lots of gifts. I think she liked mine.

Anyway, while I was as the shower, my Mom in Law came over and watched my girls for me. I was so very thankful. Honestly, I would not have lasted the 1.5 hours I was there if my twins came with me.



God Bless Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment