Teeccino

Sunday, July 20, 2008

TwiceBaby "A" and the Incedent

This morning while my twins were eating their cheerios in their high chairs, at our dining room table, TwiceBaby "A" did a bad thing. The bad thing she did was fall over, backwards, in her highchair.

Oh yes, like so many, many, many, many times in the past, like yesterday, Mommy, Daddy and Nana, tell her to stop pushing the table with her feet.

But alas, her hearing must be failing as she, once again, did what many 2.5 year olds do, NOT LISTEN and she fell over, backwards, in her chair on the carpet below her. I can only image what she must have been thinking, and seeing, as she fell over. For one thing, she lost her breathe and two, it took her a while to realize what had just happened.

That is when Daddy picked the chair up and unsnapped her from her chair. I was cleaning the kitchen floor with my Dustbuster and had not seen, only heard, what happened. Then, TwiceBaby "A" came over to me and I held her, telling her, "See what happens when you do not obey Mommy and Daddy!" Will you do this again I said? and she said "No." But I do not believe her, she is 2.5 for crying out loud. Two year olds hardly listen, much less obey any direction or order given to them.

Then, this afternoon at dinner, she attempted, AGAIN, to push the table with her feet. Daddy was right on her for that one!

God Help Us Parents Who Deal With ANY Two Year Old, Much Less TWO Two Year Olds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment