Teeccino

Sunday, July 13, 2008

TwiceBabies, Nana, Daddy and Mommy at Micke Grove Park

Yesterday, we all went to Micke Grove Park in a city not too far from where I live. The park is awesome in that it is just very, very large. There is a golf course on the park, a Fun Factory type amusement park for young children. It kind of looks like a small Santa Cruz Boardwalk, not on the BoardWalk and finally, the Micke Grove Zoo for children.


This zoo is small, not too much acreage for toddlers and young children to have to walk through. There are birds, monkeys, a mountain lion, California sea lion, a petting zoo with chickens, bunny rabbits and goats.


Last year, my hubby, Aunt and Uncle took our twins here and they were just not ready yet. They were I believe 16-18 months old and were too young to even semi appreciate the animals they looked at.

But this time, my twins knew some of the animals they were looking at.
We got to the park at 12ish and left at 2:25. Yeah, even though they are 2.5 years old now, they still were tired and need their afternoon nap.
Before we went home though,we went to TJs and got some healthy food for us to eat and enjoy. I love TJs and wish my city would get one.....Please, Please, bring a TJs to my city.....We have the population for it and so many customers who are tired, like me, of driving 25-30 miles out of our way to purchase your yummy, oh so yummy products and purchase your flowers.

God Bless TwiceBabies, Nana and Daddy as we had a fun time at Micke Grove Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment