Teeccino

Friday, July 11, 2008

TwiceBabies in the Pool

Today was so much cooler that yesterday. In fact, we actually have a breeze! It is only 93 degrees in my city. It also looks like our skies are less smoky than the last two days.

So, this afternoon, my TwiceBabies put on their swim diapers and played in the pool for a while. On, it was so nice to be outdoors. I was looking for that water park in our neighboring city. I finally found the cities official website, called the city and found they are not open on Fridays. So, I had to register at their website and I emailed the city for directions to this park. Hopefully they will give me directions on Monday.

Right now, my twins are sleeping and my Mom went to the outlet mall for a while. I am washing my sheets and writing this post. I am also waiting for my hair to semi dry and watching my twins.

Our A/C comes on every once in a while, but not as much as it did the past two days.

Praise God for cooler days and sleeping Babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment