Teeccino

Friday, July 25, 2008

TwiceBabies and Friends at Mt House Water Park

This Friday morning my twins and Mommy all drove to the Mt. House Water Park. When we got there, several of my church friends and their children were there. The kids where playing in the water and playground.

After a few minutes, the water was shut off! The city was working on a water main or something. That really blew our water day. But, all the kids still played with the surrounding play equipment.
I think we left around 1ish, even though the water was not in operation.
I hope the water feature will be operating next week. I love it more than my twins do. Just knowing there is a city, not mine, that actually has a fun place to play makes me happy.
God Bless Cool Outdoor Places to Play at

No comments:

Post a Comment