Teeccino

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TwiceBabies and Friends at the Park

Today, because my twins sunburns are getting better, I decided to take them to the park when my girlfriend called me this morning.

So, I got the fed, dressed and packed for the park. I always love taking them to the park with a friend because I know there is another set of eyes looking out for them. Plus, my girls get some friends to play with and that is always a big plus.

We all stayed at the park from 10 something to 11:45 and headed off the Tar'get. I got some dollar items and some and toys that were on clearance.

Then, we all ate in the Tar'get food court and each went on our way home.

Once home, my twins and Mommy, that is me, took about an hour and a half nap.

We had a pretty good day.....

Praise God for Good Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment