Teeccino

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TwiceBabies and the Letter "W"

Whenever my twins are in the kitchen with me, they are either grabbing onto my legs, running, fussing or playing with their Leap Frog Refrigerator Toys. The one they like the most is the Alphabet Magnet Toy. This toy, thanks to them, now only has 25 letters, as the letter "P" is missing.

So, when they play with this toy, they love the letter "W" and say it with such zeal. In fact, if we are reading books, they search each page for the letter "W". They know what it looks like and really like this letter. They used to like the letters "D" and "T".

You see, in my city, it gets real cold. Especially for me. That means, Mommy and TwiceBabies stay indoors a lot. This gives us ample time to learn their letters, numbers, colors, opposites and so much more. I mean, honestly, why go outdoors in the frigid weather in the Winter months when we can play, and learn, indoors.

1 comment: