Teeccino

Thursday, July 17, 2008

TwiceBabies are so silly

This evening, as always, my twins are not fans of going to sleep. Well, when I walked into the room, they jumped on me and were hugging me, laughing and saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy." TwiceBaby "B" was on my left side squeezing my neck and kissing me while TwiceBaby "A" was on my right side doing the same.

It was so sweet. So, after all they lovey dovey hugging and kissing, I had my girls lay down and I layed down in between them and we sang songs from their CD Player. I was hoping they would fall asleep, like they do in the afternoon, but no, they did not. So, I told them I was leaving and did our evening ritual. That seemed to help for a while.

Then, Nana went in to shush them up.....I think it worked....

God Bless Nana !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment