Teeccino

Sunday, July 13, 2008

TwiceBabies at Park with Nana, Mommy and Daddy

Friday evening our twins and Nana went to our local park. The weather was just amazing. I think the temperature was in the mid 80s and the park was not full at all. The moon was also a bright orange and looked like a ball of fire in the evening sky.
I love when the park is semi empty too. It is just easier for me to see my twins and they too like it when the park is empty.

Twin "A" was playing in the mister and Twin "B" was jumping on the balancing board. Along with playing in the sand box and other park equipment.


I love seeing my twins having fun outdoors. Of course, this is a great way to get rid of all the energy they have stored inside their every growing bodies.
God Bless Growing TwiceBabies!

No comments:

Post a Comment