Teeccino

Monday, July 7, 2008

TwiceBabies, Nana and Mommy Go To Mall

Well, it was so hot yesterday, 103, as it was today, 105. So, we had to go play at the mall. It was the best place to go to stay cool and get my twins out of the house!

Having twins means having double the energy, double the fun and double the whininess.

I was hoping to take my twins to this one park in a neighboring city that has water squirting up from the ground. The place my babysitter took them last weekend, but my goodness, it was not only hot for my twins, it was hot for Mommy and Nana too. Really, who can handle being in such hot weather? This heat is not meant for human beings.

I took lots of photos while at the mall, but for some reason, I can not upload them here. Oh well, just picture my twins on a token operated car, train and three horse carousel. They had fun and so did Mommy and Nana.

Then, we went over and got some caramel popcorn, a drink and went on the BIG carousel.

After that, Nana, her TwiceBabies and Mommy went to Pay Less Shoes and got them some new Disney Princess Shoes that light up!

That ended our day at the mall and we drove home where my TwiceBabies and Mommy took a long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment