Teeccino

Friday, August 1, 2008

TwiceBabies at Last Day of VBS



Last night was the last day for our churches VBS. My twins had so much fun. Twin "A" was dancing in the beginning as all the children came into the building. Twin "B" was standing behind Mommy, wrapping her arms around my neck. I was sitting on the floor next to one of my friends and her children.
When the preschool area for VBS began, my twins and I went into our own room. The VBS toddler leader had all the kids sit down so they could do a craft with straws and colored sand.
Yeah, my twins, and their friends had so much fun at VBS. This was my twins first VBS since they are only 2.8 years old. Next year, they will have more fun as they will be a year older and able to comprehend better.
God Bless VBS

No comments:

Post a Comment