Teeccino

Friday, August 15, 2008

TwiceBabies at Nana and Papa's Home

Since last Friday, we have been at my Mom and Dads home visiting. My twins have been to one of their great Aunties LUAU where they had fun, but it took them time to warm up to people as the party had over 75 people.

Today, we went to a local park and they played with another little girl and her ball. My twins also played on the play equipment me Me, Mommy, and some other kids.
So far, we have had a good time with Nana and Papa, except at night when Twin A goes to sleep. Her 'night terror's wake her up at least 3-4 times and it keeps all of us up. It seems like the Melatonin is not allowing her to sleep. I need to have my husband give me our doctor's number or he can call her about increasing the amount we currently give her.
It is not very pleasant seeing Twin A going through these 'bad dreams' as I call them. I can hear her wrestling with something or someone in her sleep as she mumbles something. My sweet baby, I hope this is just a phase she is going through. So last night, I slept with Twin A in our own bed while Twin B slept alone in her bed. Through the night, Twin A kept touching me to see if I was still next to her. So, I was unable to work last night just to stay by her side and comfort her.

Another reason for these 'bad dreams' could be Twin B kicking her in their sleep as they sleep on the same Queen bed. Who really knows, some things are just unexplainable.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment