Teeccino

Thursday, August 7, 2008

TwiceBabies and Naptime

When it comes to nap time, my twins always sleep on their bed, with Mommy. Today, since it was getting closer to 2PM, I decided to try something different. Instead of laying down with them, I asked if they wanted to take a nap in the family room while watching HI-5.



Well, there are miracles! I keep telling everyone that. Miracles do occur in my household, this is just one of many to come. Around 2:10 yersterday, I turned on one of their HI-5 DVDs that Daddy purchased for them for an up and coming road trip. When I did not hear any sound coming from the family room, I peeked in the family room and found them sound asleep. Twin "B" was laying down, while Twin "A" was sitting up and her head laying on her left shoulder. Oh my goodness, it was the most precious picture I have ever seen.



So, I took some photos, of course, and here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment