Teeccino

Thursday, August 14, 2008

TwiceBabies are still so Handsy

My twins, at almost 3, still love to mess with Mommy and Daddy's things. They tear down and break down any and all items within their reach. It absolutely drives Mommy crazy. Does this ever end with toddlers always wanting to TOUCH things?

This morning, they were on my bed watching their favorite show when,while flattening my hair, I hear them using something to tap my cooking pot with. Curious, I went into my bedroom and saw they had turn down some of the wood strips that make my room screen that is behind my bed.

Well, I was not a happy camper at all. I mean, what possess babies, toddlers actually, to decide, in their heads, to tear down strips of my room screen? Did they think this was fun and a way to make noise on the pots?

Oh goodness, nothing is sacred in your home, with a baby or toddler, especially toddlers, in your home. Before they were born, I should have just taken all the things I liked so much in my home and placed them in storage for 6 or 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment