Teeccino

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

TwiceBabies at the Park with Their Friends

Today, my twins and I met our friends from church at the same park we love to frequent. These friends are the same two boys we always play with and the same little baby boy who my twins played with yesterday.
Before my twins and I met at the park, I went to deposit two checks then around 10:40, we met up at one of our favorite parks with a very large sand box and lots of playground equipment.
In the park today were a visiting family, my twins and our friends. We probably stayed until 12:30, then left because it was getting hot and it was close to lunch time. Today, I did not pack a lunch because my twins, just like my friends boys, do not like to really eat while at the park. All they really want to do is play, play and play.
When we got home, my twins asked to watch, what do you think?

Have you made a guess yet?


It would be the same show they love watching all the time and Daddy just purchased four DVDs for road trips.



Tick Tock, Tick Tock....



But alas, they love watching HI-5 and that is exactly what I turned on for them.


Here are my twins and their friends playing at the park today.

No comments:

Post a Comment