Teeccino

Monday, August 4, 2008

TwiceBabies New Buckets

Remember my last post when I talked about one of my twins shovels being stolen taken from the water park in Mt House? Well, this weekend, I went to my cities outlet mall and in one of the shops they were selling red, blue, green, pink and orange sand buckets with shovels for $1.99 and $.99 cents a piece.

What do you think I did next?

Oh yes, I purchase two large buckets and two small buckets for my twins.

Tonight, with a black Sharpie Pen, I wrote our last name on each piece of the bucket set and also wrote: NO STEALING!

I mean, honestly, one would think a parent, of all people, would know what toys they came with and what was not theirs.

Have we as a society, a very small minority I hope, decided morals should be thrown out the window? What is this parent, who allowed their child to take a plastic sand shovel, teaching their child?

Need I say more.

God Bless the parents with a conscience and good morals.

No comments:

Post a Comment