Teeccino

Thursday, April 24, 2008

When You Love Sharing Photos Like Me...

If you love sharing Photo Cards like me, you will have to begin ordering your business or personalized photo cards here. This website is like no other in that they give you the option, for your business, to upload your own business logo or photo of your office staff how ever way you want to. For quality photo business cards, they come in a quantity of 100 and you can increase this amount if need be. The minimum amount of photos cards you may order are 25, just in case you are only looking for this amount to replace the 25 photo cards you already used.

Now that you have these new and fablous business cards, which are bringing you more business, it is time to send out thank you notes and put a smile on your newest clients face. You will have fifty-four thank you cards to pick from and your clients will thank you for taking the time to remember them and they business.


When it comes to your family and children, this is the place to upload some special photo cards and custom photo greeting cards. There are over seventy styles for you to pick from for any look you are going for. Maybe you want to send out a Valentine's Day photo card to share. Receiving a personalized photo card, for any occasion, is a treat to receive.

Personally, I use photo cards year round because to me, everyday is a holiday! When I take beautiful black and white or sephia photos of my twins, I like to upload them and add beautiful borders to them. When my family receives these photo cards, it brightens their day. Don't forget, you can personalize your photo cards by adding a message on the front and or inside the cards. Everybody loves a personalized greeting card, right!

Another thing I do with these photo cards is place them in my twins scrapbooks and timecapsules. Then, when they get a little older, they can open their scrapbooks and timecapsules and see how cute they were and the messages I wrote in the cards.

Oh yeah, one more thing I do is stick these photo cards on my material/ribbon photo holder I have in my kitchen. Then, everytime I walk into my kitchen, I can look at the photos and read the message I had written on the inside of the cards. That always brings a smile to my face.

Make your photo cards special and make them memorable. Your family and friends will love them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice blog my friend.There is unique web-based system that allows you to send real greeting cards online with a click of your mouse! You choose type message and upload a picture into your card . We print stuff ,stamp and send it!

    ReplyDelete