Teeccino

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Twicebaby A and the Pink Stroller Incident

Well, if one twin gets a boo boo, it is only natural another twin copies her.

Today, while we were in our backyard, Twin A was playing with her pink stroller as she does every time she is outside. Only this time, I hear this screaming and crying. Then, I see her running towards me with blood running down the left side of her face. The blood was coming down the top of her left forehead.

We quickly rushed to our hall bathroom and I placed a cold, wet face clothe on her wound. This wound was a little deep, but not as deep as her sister's was a month ago. This wound was also not a long and wide as her sister's wound was.

This wound will heal quickly,but probably have some scarring. I immediately gave her some children's Tylenol for the pain.

Twin A, unlike Twin B, was crying like crazy and kept pushing my hand with the face clothe away. I had to keep telling her I need to put in on her wound to stop the bleeding.

Then, I put a big, thick bandage over the wound and added some Neosporin to it as well.

Now, my twins who just have to do everything the other twin does, have a wound on the same side of the forehead, just in different places and not the same size wound.

Oh yes, my twins are always in competition for: EVERYTHING!!

Would having a wound be any different?

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment