Teeccino

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Twicebabies, Nana, Papa and Daddy at the Park

This morning, I decided to stay home and let my twins go to the park with Nana, Papa and Daddy. That is right, Mommy needed a quiet time, all to herself.

My twins, God love them, were again, having their tantrums. Twin B was screaming and yelling because she wanted Nana to change her diaper, not Daddy. She wanted Nana to hold her, not Daddy. It was all about her.

Oh goodness, I NEED HELP!!! This weather is not helping me at all. Today, in my city, it is 65 degrees and so windy. Even with the sun out, the wind still blows and the temperature being 65 does not help either.

It would be so nice to get some extra help with my twins. It is a good thing I am no longer a two year old. Being two, has got to be the worst thing every brought upon a child.

True, many adults, myself included, act like a two year old at times, in fact, now, when I say "You are acting like I two year old", I can say this with experience of seeing my twins acting like a selfish two year old. Although, I do not lay on the carpet and have tantrums as they do when I do not get my way.

So tell me, how long does this last? My twins will be 2.5 in June, so I am hoping and praying they will get over this hump by three or 3.5.

God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Nice blog! I just wanted to share with you a great Mother's Day gift idea. I'm getting my mom a pearl necklace, and I think it's the perfect gift for moms. I found a really nice online pearl store called Premium Pearl. You can find them at http://www.premiumpearl.com
    They have high quality pearls, and they have many different kinds, so check them out.

    ReplyDelete