Teeccino

Monday, April 14, 2008

Twicebabies and Sleeping with the help of Wind

Right now, outside, it is windy like you would not believe. The wind is so fierce as it pushes up against my glass door off my porch. The wind is so strong, some trees in my neighborhood have fallen down.

Outside my twins bedroom is a Holly Tree and some other plant that has white flowers on it. Well, these plants have grown so tall that when the wind blows, they rub up against their window. The noise, thank God, does not scare then. In fact, the noise seems to allow my twins to sleep better.

This afternoon, as we took our nap, the wind began to pick up and three hours later, at 4:22PM, we were just waking up from our 1:00PM nap.

Yes, sometimes, the wind does have its advantages. But, I would not like to see what would happen if our house blew over.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment