Teeccino

Friday, April 11, 2008

TwiceBabies and Go Bananas!

There is this cool toddler and young children's place in a neighboring city called Go Bananas!



There really is not a website per se, so I can not show you what it looks like. Well, on this so called website,they only show a slideshow of what it looks like on the inside. They charge $7 before 5PM and $10 after 5PM.



The place looks cool and I was hoping to take my twins there tonight. But, it is probably not worth it to go after five since they close at 9PM.

Maybe Sunday we can take our twins there. It is closer than Super Franks, which is "over the hill" and a drive I would rather not take.

It is a shame my city does not have amusement parks or places like this. Can you image, if my city had something like this, we would actually be receiving revenues!!!
**Well, we actually before my husband came home he called and suggested we go to Go Bananas to get the girls out of the house. I said, "Cool, alright".

Before we even got into our cars and driving to the location, Twin B was going ballistic. She was having a total meltdown, as she and her sister have begun doing these past few weeks. She kept pointing to me, as I was in front of her in the car. Once we got to Go Bananans, Daddy figured out that Twin B and Twin A like to sit in their familar seat where they can seat. So, Twin B has to sit behind Daddy so she can see Mommy and Twin A has to sit behind Mommy so she can see Daddy. Familiarity, there is something to it with toddlers.

So, once we are inside Go Bananas, we pay our enterance fee, take off our shoes, keep socks on, and our TwiceBabies go for the toddler jumper first, then, Daddy goes to the jumpers for bigger kids and we all follow. Well, we did not leave that location once we found out how much fun it was in the big kids area.

Here are some photos of the fun we had at Go Bananas!***
We will definitely be going back there with our twins. They were as much an attraction as the jumpers. Although, the place was not that crowded, thank goodness...
Now, if only my city would get something like this!!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment