Teeccino

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Twicebabies and a Backyard Swingset

My twins are getting bigger now and the outdoor climbing apparatus they have is getting smaller. Recently, I have been looking online for a backyard swing set for my twins.

This are two I found at the Wal Mart website. If our Wal Mart were bigger, they would probably have these in their store. Or, if we had a Toys R Us in my city, we could see them up close and personal.

What do you think of these two options. I prefer the second option because I can actually play with my twins in this one. Also, it looks like a little tree house.

Here is the first swing set by Step2 called Naturally Playful Playhouse Climber with Swing Extension and the second one I like also my Step2 called Adventure Play sets Pathfinder Swing Set.

The prices are a little steep, but these will last our twins until they are at least 10 years old.

What do you think?

Before we purchase any swing set,we have to drill out with a jackhammer this square block of cement used to place a backyard storage bin on way before we ever moved in.

God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just happened upon your blog from about.com I think. If my opinion matters I like the second one the best. The Adventure Play set.If you can upgrade once more,they have the Adventure Conqueror set,I think it was called. The same only larger with an enclosed treehouse. Trust me when I say they will outgrow that first one so quickly. It will look to babyish. Just my take on it. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, that looks very nice, but too big for my backyard, unfortunately.

    Thank you for the advice though.

    Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There has been a recall on the pathfinder for defective bolts for the second time the first being in 2006. I bought the the trail blazer which is smaller but made by the same company. The wood is very soft, 3 boards were cracked when bought and 3 very capable adults are 5 1/2 hours in and still not done. I think it would have been better to get plans from a home improvement store (lowes menards) and build it ourselves. I would never recommend this company but if you must nothing is labeled so take the tim eto measure and label. ( we used little stickers) It does make it a lot easier for assembly

    ReplyDelete