Teeccino

Saturday, April 19, 2008

TwiceBabies, Nana, Papa, Mommy and Daddy at Go Bananas!


Yeah! We all went to Go Bananas this afternoon. Let me just say, my twins love it there. They can run around, climb the jumpers, slide down the jumpers, play in the toddler
area with other toddlers and the toddler toys.


Today, we did all that and more. Nana, Daddy and Mommy went down the slides while Papa took photos of all of us just having a ball.


The only downside to taking my twins to any place other than their home is their resistance to leave. Oh yeah, they resist in a big way when we had to leave today.
It is never a pretty site. For one thing, my twins thought Nana Papa were leaving without us and two, they just wanted to have fun..
Well, the fun has to stop sometimes. Mommy, Daddy, Nana and Papa wanted to leave. We were getting hungry. So, on the drive to the pizza parlor, Twin B began losing it. She went totally ballistic and was just in hysterics. She was not getting her way, did not want to leave and wanted Nana with her.

Once at the pizza parlor, she turned from Jekyll to Hyde once again.
Raise your hands if you can tell my why class!!
Yes!! She was able to see her Nana again.
But then, on the drive home, Twin A took over where Twin B left off. This is a constant battle Daddy and Mommy face almost every time we take them out somewhere.
And, this is the reason I keep them home.
Any ideas what I can do to change their behavior will be helpful to me..
God Bless!!



No comments:

Post a Comment