Teeccino

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It would be nice to have a Super Franks in my city

Honestly, I think my city council is either clueless or simply does not care about the young children in our city. I say this because my cit is still small and they have never, ever had anything pertaining to entertainment.

My city is twenty five miles, in both directions, from any decent entertainment venues. When you are a parent, it is not easy to always drive to the next biggest city to find entertainment for your child.

So yes, my city is and will probably always remain clueless as to the value of getting some entertainment here. Our city is growing and they do not seem to see the value of allowing Mommy or Daddy to take their child or children to a place, outside the home, to a fun and exciting, safe place for toddlers to let loose all that energy that is stored up inside them.

Really, I have no idea what my city council does all day. Do they even work? Do they not see the value of giving parents a break and putting our city on the map of having fun and exciting entertainment for toddlers on up?

It would appear to me that none of these city council people have children or grandchildren. But guess what! They do!!!

Being bored or seeking other ways to find fun, smoking a joint, getting high, drag racing, getting inebriated, seems to be the call for the day in my city. When you live in a city as boring as mine, these are the only things grade school through high school children can do. It is a good thing I did not grow up here.

I am just wondering, what did they kids from the 1950's to today really do for fun? Did they always have to drive out of town? I guess to them, getting out of this city was a plus.


God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment