Teeccino

Friday, April 25, 2008

Twicebabies, Diaper Changes and Back to Bed

Tonight when my twins woke up for their diaper changes, they requested Daddy change them. My twins are so fickle it is not funny. One day, they want Mommy to change their diapers and the next day, Daddy.

Well, tonight, Daddy changed their diapers and attempted to sleep in between them, like they had requested. About two to five minutes later, Twin A was crying hysterically for Mommy to come lay down with her. She was crying so hysterically that Daddy had to come get me.

When I walked in their room, I said, "Twin A, I thought you did not want me. You turned me away, twice." She pulled me to lay down with her, in between her and her sister, Twin B.

From that time on, my twins were laying on me as if was their soft pillow. Twin B kept turning over on me and saying, "Mommy, Mommy", with her arms sprawled over my chest. Twin A also turned over on me and also sprawled her arms over my chest. They also had me holding their hands to insure them I would not leave.

****

Almost an hour later...it looked like they were calming down and I told them, "Twin A, Twin B, Mommy is tired and I am not sleeping in this bed. Mommy needs to get up." They began to freak out a bit, but then Twin A said, "Hug, Hug, Kiss, Kiss". I knew then it was alright to get up and leave.

My goodness, my twins are precious and a piece of work all rolled into one.

Praise God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment