Teeccino

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TwiceBabies are all the Rage in my Household...and beyond!

Did you know that my twins are all the rage? Wherever they go, people fawn over them.

I think it is the attraction to seeing what people think are doubles. But, my twins are not doubles, they are fraternal. Sure, they resemble each other, they were in my womb for 7.5 months together.

They shared a Womb with a View.

Anyway, Daddy and Mommy love TwiceBabies, all my family loves TwiceBabies and when we go out, which is rare, strangers have to come up and see them and ask if they are twins. Well, I do dress them alike, that could be a tip off right there. Second, even Mommy sometimes gets them mixed up. Shame on Mommy!!

Oh yes, when you have twin girls or twin boys, they will most definitely resemble each other. That is if they are not identical from the get go.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment