Teeccino

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Twicebabies, Bank Trip and Outlet Mall Trip

Today, my twins and I went through my bank drive thru to deposit two checks. This always takes a while, even at 11 in the morning, because who really wants to get out of their car if they do not have to.

Well, my twins are usually fussy sitting down for anything. Today was no different. You would think their DVD playing would keep them occupied, but no, they have to throw down their toys and beg me to pick it up. Which, of course, I never do! Not while I am driving or in line at my bank.

Gezzz!!

After my bank deposit, I went back to my bank and went to the ATM drive thru so I would not have to transfer funds to another account at home. When this was done, we went to our outlet mall because I had to get a new purse.

The purse I currently owned was on its last string or leg, literally. One of the handles was hanging by a thread. It is a purse my Mom gave me that looked like a Kenneth Cole purse.

I had hoped to find a backpack purse, but did not find a single one. Instead, I purchased a large purse with lots two zippered pockets and lots of room for my stuff. I really like it, just have to get used to it.

While at this specific store at the outlet mall, I purchased three hats, one for me and one each for my twins. The hats for my twins are really big and over sized. They love them and they were a steal at only $2.99 each. My purse was $9.99. Let's see how long this purse lasts.

God Bless!!

1 comment: