Teeccino

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Twicebabies and their learning curve

It amazes me how my twins learn and retain information so well. True, they were technically born preemies, but today, you would never know it.

My examples of my twins not being behind their counterparts is this:

They love talking for one thing. Nothing keeps them from saying what is on their minds. In fact, they are notorious for whining. Whining has become an art form to them.;mainly Twin B.

But, this is only a minor irritation, to me.

This, in anyway, shape of form has nothing to do with their being so bright. This is just a rant on my part.

Let me get back to them being so bright.

Every morning, my twins have to tell, Daddy or Mommy, they are wearing "Unerwear, Bra, Jeans, Shirt, Socks or Hankie". My twins also show Mommy or Daddy where we take our showers: "Daddy Sower, Mommy Sower". My hubby likes to shower in the second bathroom shower because it does not have a tub, mine does.

Let's see, they have minds as sharp as a tack. Remember how I once wrote about my twins knowing the next frame on their Christian DVDs before they occurred? Well, they now do this with almost anything. It does not matter what is occurring.

True, I am a proud Mommy, but also amazed as to what they retain. They are very perceptive at only 29 months. These are my first and last babies so this is all I know on how babies learn. All I know is, my twin babies make me proud and I just love how they love learning!!

Now, they can sing, "Jesus, Lamb of God, Wory is Your Name". I am trying to get this on video.

You gotta love this!!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment