Teeccino

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Twicebabies and their new Red Wagons

Last night, we went to Target to get my girls something with wheels. What I really wanted was one of those yellow shopping carts, but they have been sold out since two weeks ago and I guess my Target does not restock on very popular items such as these.

Too bad!! I would like to assume we, the citizens of my city, drive to a neighboring city and purchase the shopping carts from Toys R Us instead.

The plastic, red wagons cost $13.99 and my girls have been using them since this morning. Lets see, they place their binkies in them, their sippy cups in them and their stuffed toys in them as well.

Oh, I also pushed them around the backyard and they liked that. They are getting so heavy, I could only do it once.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment