Teeccino

Friday, April 18, 2008

TwiceBabies at the Park with Nana,Papa and Mommy

Well, we had so much fun at the park. My twins love running, sliding, climbing, swinging. And guess what? They like doing all this with Nana and Papa! Yes, it is a change up for my twins because usually, they go to the park with my babysitter who only watches them for two hours, once a week.

I am not brave enough to take them to the park on my own. Especially at their tender age of 2 years and 5 months. Now, if I wanted to lose them at the park or make sure they fell from something tall, then yes, that is the place I would take them.


But no, no, no!!! I am a good and loving Mommy and I stay away from places I honestly do not have any control over.


So, while we were at the park, this is what my twins did...


Enjoy the photos....


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment