Teeccino

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TwiceBabies and Ma'te Ma

Okay, I have no idea what Ma'te Ma means, but my twins call their babysitter this. Their babysitter only watches my twins for two hours a week. This means, I only get two hours to myself a week. Too bad it is not more. But yes, I am blessed to even get this.

But I digress.

Do you know what this means? This Ma'te Ma? Her name is Maria. I am guessing they can not say her name correctly, so they improvise and call her Ma'te Ma.

That is the cutest thing I have ever heard.

My twins have special names for particular family members and friends of my as well.

A while back, I wrote that my twins can say Quesadilla. That is a four syllable word and my twins say it with clarity and precise too. I was so impressed with their ability to say such a big word.

Well, God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment