Teeccino

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TwiceBabies and Reinforcements

Tuesday, late afternoon, I received a call from my pastor's wife. She said the Lord had put it on her heart to give me a day all to myself. I did not know what to say but, "Yes, that would be wonderful."

She lives in a city 45 miles away and would have to come to my home to pick up my girls and take them to her home. Well, on the day she plans to give me a break, her Mom also comes to her home and her Mom, whom I know from church, will come pick up my girls and drive them to her home for the day.

What a darling she is to take on five children, her three and my two, just to let me have a day all to myself.

She said she would bring them home in the evening and I said, "That would be awesome. I get a whole day to myself. What a miracle that is and I so look forward to this time, alone."

The question is, what will I do with this time? I have not had a full day to myself since November 2005.

When the Lord puts something on your pastor's wife's heart, you know it is something only the Lord can do.

Praise you Lord!!

Thank you Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment