Teeccino

Monday, April 28, 2008

Twicebabies and the Monday Mayhem

Today started out alright. My twicebabies ate their morning breakfast, oatmeal, and drank their milk. They love milk and have begun drinking two bottles in the morning.

Once I dressed my twins, we played outside for a while, then we came indoors as it was getting real windy. When we came indoors, that is when the fussiness and bickering began.

Oh goodness, this fussiness, bickering and constant fighting, over the same toy, will it ever end?

I know, I know, "They are just two."

So what, they are just two. Does this mean I should 'just let them fight (over the same toy), bicker and continue in their fussy ways?

This is enough to make any Mommy (myself included) want to take a full day spa retreat, just to escape this madness.

When we went to Pixie Woods this past Saturday, my husband walked past a family who had boy/girl twins. These twins were I think four or five years old. The father told my husband, the fighting goes on until they are four or five.

What fun I have to look forward to.

I understand that there is a language barrier here, but with all the signing they do with me, you would think we could communicate better. But no, this would not be fun if I could communicate with two two year olds!!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment