Teeccino

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Twicebabies playing in backyard with Daddy and Mommy

When my husband came home from work tonight, we all sat on our patio and ate some delicious BBQ brisket and fries. Well, our twins did not have any brisket, just fries. Before dinner, I had already fed my girls so this was an extra.

After dinner, we played in the backyard by strolling each twin in their new red wagons around the backyard for a while. Then, with the new beach balls I got them from Wal Mart, our twins were hitting them with some PVC pipes around the backyard.

Daddy also cut down some tree branches with the leaves, so my tomato, chili and onion plants could get some sun. You see, I have the plants behind my white picket fence, behind my garage so my twins will not tear out the plants. Anyway, the tree branches were blocking the sun from my plants and those darn branches had to be sawed off. These tree branches are actually very tall and thick weeds. At first, I thought these weeds were 'trees', but not so, they are actually weeds which grow from who knows what and they grow everywhere.

So, after the branch cutting was done, we continued playing in the backyard until the sun began to set.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment