Teeccino

Monday, April 14, 2008

My Twicebabies.....AGAIN!!!

Twins A and B have a new word the use all the time now. When we watch their DVDs or Comcast Cable Baby shows, and they have come to an end, they now say, "Again!!" They even know the DVD or show is coming to an end, before the credits appear.

If we have seen the DVD or show more than once, I will say, "One more time." Now, my twins are saying this, "One Mo Time". It is just adorable to hear.

My twins are like Parrots or Parakeets. They are always mimicking me or Daddy now.

And, like I stated in a previous post, their learning curve just keeps on increasing. When my twins pediatrician said they would be behind their counterparts in learning, I agreed. Now, after seeing how they love "learning" and how quick they learn, I have to disagree.

Preemie or no preemie, my twins are not far beyond that preemie stage at almost 2.5 years old.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment