Teeccino

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Twicebabies Sleeping with Mommy

Lately, when my twins wake up for a diaper change or their mouth hurts, they want me to sleep with them. So, I lay down in between the middle of them.

When I lay down in between them, they hug me, kiss me and say, "Mommy, Mommy, Daddy, Daddy" at least three times in a row. Then, they go on talking for a while and I finally have to tell them to shut their eyes and mouths, please.

After an hour or two, I finally get up and they are a both still awake. This is when Twin A and Twin B ask for a "hug, hug....kiss, kiss...." and then I tell Twin B to move on in next to her sister. Then, they finally begin to fall asleep.

It is the sweetest thing to see.

Twin B loves to comfort her sister, Twin A.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment