Teeccino

Friday, April 11, 2008

My TwiceBabies and Computers

Do your toddlers or single toddler just love computers?

Well, my twins do. If they see me on the computer, they want to touch every button and sit on my lap. The year they were born, at our local department store, I found and purchased these laptops for them that look and feel real.

These laptops teach them letters, numbers, words, spelling, word guess, beginning letters, correct the word, spell the word, addition, subtraction, multi/div, place the order, juke box/piano, clock and so much more. This laptop is designed for 6+, but I let my twins play with it to think they are on Daddy's laptop.

Do they like this learning toy???

Not really.

No,they would rather touch my keyboard and almost delete items on my desktop.

Now, I understand, babies only do things like this because they want to be close to Mommy or Daddy. Emulation is a form of flattery, even with toddlers.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment