Teeccino

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Friday with My Twicebabies at My Friend with MS' Home

Friday, my Twicebabies and I went to my new friends home. She too has symptoms of MS. I met her last month at a meeting in a local diner.

She is the head of this group. Not too many people join in on the meetings. I am guessing there either are not that many people with MS in my city or they do not want others to know they have MS.

Anyway, I drove to her home this time instead of her coming to my neck of the woods.

Well, we had a very nice time at her home. She lives in a new neighborhood and lots of new homes are being built, right across from her home. The city itself is new and so far only has a fire and police department.

All the schools are still in my city, along with shops.

We talked about everything and played with my girls who were climbing on her coffee table and running around her home. Oh, and my twins found two balls they had to play with. The balls were her dogs, who was upstairs.

We had a nice time and I hope to go to her home again. The drive was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment