Teeccino

Sunday, April 6, 2008

TwiceBabies, Daddy and Mommy at Big Park

This afternoon, all four of us went to this very big and nice park in our city. Although, it is in a not so good part of town, the park is fun and our twins love it.

We were there for about an hour and a half. They climbed on the playground equipment, slided down the slides and I did too.

They played on other playground equipment and had lots of fun.

If I could handle my twins on my own, I would totally take them to the park more often, on my own. But, that is not the case and therefore I do not do this.

Well, once we arrived home Twin B did not want to get out of the truck. Once out of the truck, she went totally ballistic and began hitting the outside of the truck once she was out of the truck.

And then, then once indoors, she was having a conniption fit! She did not want to eat lunch or sleep. So, Daddy gave our girls milk to drink and Mommy and our twins went into their room to nap. Oh goodness, you would have thought she would never see the outdoors again!

She was kicking and screaming and pitching a fit on her bed and screaming into the mattress.

Finally.....about 5 minutes later, she calmed down and we all three fell asleep, on her bed with a window slightly open to hear the wind against the window.

Goodness, it is just so much fun having toddlers!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment