Teeccino

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The other day while taking a nap with my TwiceBabies...

Everyday, except for today, I take an afternoon nap with my twins. When I take a nap with my twins I put on my headphones and listen to my favorite christian radio program, Southwest Radio Ministries with Dr. Noah Hutchings.

Well, recently as I was napping with my twins, I had what seemed like a dream within a dream.
I had dreamt a pastor I know, not from my church but from the same big church in Southern California, was preaching in my home. He had been talking about prophecies that were about to occur. He was soft spoken and he talked like he had been an old friend of mine. Several of my friends and family had been invited to my home to listen to him talk. Within this dream, all of a sudden, came Chuck Missler. The pastor from Southern California had been talking about his conversation with Chuck Missler about end time prophecies. Then, out of nowhere, Chuck Missler appeared in my home. He and this other pastor began discussing what might occur as they saw our country slowing declining, morally.

The pastor from Southern California seemed like an old friend and would just kneel down and talk casually like we were around a campfire. He had us laughing and so in awe of what was about to happen.

Then, I woke up as one of my twins woke up and jumped on me saying, "Mommy, get up!"

---
Recently, Chuck Missler had been added to the roster at KCBC, the christian radio station I listen to and the pastor from Southern California, I believe,was Pastor Jack Abeelen. Well, right now, I am in a now Wednesday bible study on the Book of Revelation. We are just beginning chapter 6.

Now, if only I could decipher this dream. Or, maybe I already did.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment