Teeccino

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Twicebabies and Mommy Slept until 4:57 Today

Yes! Can you believe that! We went down for our nap at 12:47 and did not get up until 4:57. Wow, I must have been tired and my twins too. I also think it was the wind blowing wildly outside our window.

The holly tree always scratches and hits against our window. That sound makes for good sleeping weather.

I do not think my twins went down for bedtime until 9:30 tonight. I was a bible study, we are studying Revelation right now. I love Revelation and requested we study this this time around. Right now, were going into chapter 7. I just love this book and thank God for speaking about these things.

Well, I hope tomorrow the weather will be warmer so we can go outside. My twins need to get all the energy out of their system before nap time.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment