Teeccino

Monday, April 21, 2008

Twicebabies, Mommy and Daddy at the Mall

When my husband got home from work, we all went to the mall.

Inside our mall is a little play place for young children to play in. So, our twins played there for probably an hour, maybe less.

From there, we went to the food court, got some dinner and then as we were leaving, we went on the Carousel. Twin A sat on the KeeKee, while Twin B refused to get on the other KeeKee. So, Daddy and Twin B sat on one of the open seats.

Oh, while I was waiting for Daddy to get his food, a mother and her daughter walked by our table and noticed my twins. She said she has twin girls too. She has five girls total. We got to talking about how difficult it is to ever take twins out. She recalled never leaving her house or taking her twins to the park for fear they would always run in separate directions. That was my fear too. She said it got easier the older they got. She also asked if my twins have their own language and again, I said yes they do.

We had a good night at the mall. Good thing the mall was pretty much empty!

God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my parenting blog.. ive read a few posts about your twins and i am anxious about how you look after them.. i must say they're darlings and am sure motherhood with them is a heaven!

    I know mothers love their kids regardless of their tough times of parenting coz am a mom of two, too! please visit my personal blog to know about my life and interests and if you can leave your feedback there:) i love your twins and will visit here often:)

    http://nishasworld-and-babyalisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete