Teeccino

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Twicebabies and Mommy, Mommy, Mommy

My twins are a hoot. This afternoon, after our nap, we went for a walk two times around our neighborhood. On the two times we walked around just part of our neighborhood, Twin A turned her head around and said, "Telma, Telma", while pointing.

One of our neighbors is a friend of PapaGaGa and when my twins go for a walk with PapaGaGa, they always walk to Telma's home.

Well, for a while now, Twin A and sometimes Twin B, will whine, hug me and say, "No Dog, No Dog." So, to avoid Twin A seeing Telma's dog, I walked past her home today. I told her, next time we walk or PapaGaGa take you for walk you can go to Telma's home.

When my husband came home, they wanted Mommy to feed them, then Daddy to feed them, then Mommy to feed, them Twin B wanted Daddy to 'sit' in between her and her sister while I fed them. This did not work to well, so I went to do grocery shopping while Daddy fed them.

Once I got back home, Daddy was changing our twins into their sleeping dud's. Twin A was getting her diaper changed, there were no more diaper wipes in the drawer, Daddy was getting frustrated, I was holding and hugging Twin B as Twin A was laying on the changing table.

Then, Daddy put Twin A on the floor while he went to the garage to get two packages of diaper wipes. Twin A and Twin B were climbing all over me saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!"

They were loving me and kissing me and hugging me like no tomorrow.

Sometimes, their affection shocks me because they love their Daddy. Baby girls are known to love their Daddy whereas Baby boys are known to love their Mommy.

Well, this is how is normally is anyway. Especially when our twins do not see Daddy but for the morning and sometimes lunch time.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment