Teeccino

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TwiceBabies say, "No Bath, no Bath"

Recently, my twins have developed a fear for taking baths. They used to love taking baths and even hearing Daddy say bath. Now they say, "No bath, no bath"

Well, since we began bating them when they were infants, they detested having their head wet. This is still a problem for them today. I was hoping them having their had wet would prepare them for taking swim lessons. We were going to give them swim lessons this summer, but have decided against it. I thought it would be easier for them to learn if they could communicate better. Like speak in semi complete sentences.

So, next summer, my twins will be 3.5 years old. This will be the perfect age, I think for them to get the swimming concept and tell the teacher what she needs to know.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment