Teeccino

Monday, June 18, 2007

Working at Home Mom of Twins: PART I

Okay, here I am, finally writing about working at home with twins.

When my twins were born, all I could do was sleep or attempt to sleep. When they reached six months, I thought I would use the Internet as my source for at home jobs for moms.

The first thing I looked for were paid surveys. With my twins being six months, I signed up for many, many survey websites. To this day, I have taken many surveys and have earned some money, but have not cashed out yet because I want to reach a higher income so to speak.

Here are the survey companies I take surveys at:
1. InBox Dollars
2. Send Earnings
3. Global Opinion Survey
4. NPDOR
5. Lightspeed Consumer Panel
6. MindfieldOnline

Along with surveys, I have begin writing articles. The companies I write for are as follows:
1. Associated Content which pays quite well indeed
2. MyLot where you write discussions and comment on other discussions. This website takes a while to reach the payout goal they have.
3. WiseOrb where you can write reviews, articles and essays. I just joined here and have no earnings yet.

When you are a SAHM of twins or singletons babies, being able to work from home is a must in my opinion. If doing data entry work from home was not a scam, where you have to pay to work for them, then I would be doing data entry as well.

Remember, ANY website that asks for your money to work for them is a scam as must be avoided..

No comments:

Post a Comment