Teeccino

Monday, June 25, 2007

Twin "A" kind of copied my words

Around 7ish tonight, my twins and I were playing and sitting on our chaise lounge on the lawn. Well, Twin A hit her sister and I said, " Twin A, do not hit your sister, " which she them attempted to say, "Not hit", while shaking her head from left to right.

I said, "Yes, you hit your sister." She again shook her head from left to right.

It was so funny and amazing to see her try and put words together.

And trust me, I am not encouraging them to speak English, oh no, I love their baby talk and relish this while it lasts.

I love the finger pointing and the grunting because once they learn to speak in sentences, in English, there is no going back. Just like there is no going back to
Mommy's
womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment