Teeccino

Friday, June 29, 2007

Twins Just Want to Have Fun

When my twins learned to crawl, there was no stopping them from cruising anywhere in my home. If they could have climbed before they could crawl, they would have; right onto our pictur window bench.

But, no, they actually learned to crawl, pull up, then walk..

That was good for me and Daddy.

Now that they are walking, there really is nothing stopping them.

You can see why I need a break at least once a week from my girls.

My Mom said I was on the go a lot as a baby too and was surprised my girls were just like me.

Well, yes, all this walking and running means, my twins just want to have fun!

Have you ever tried to keep twins from being on the go? If you have, how did you do it?

When Twins "A&E" were infants, I thought they would be infants forever and would never roll over or crawl, but now that they are walking, since they were 12 and 13 months, respectively, I sometimes wish I could go back to their infanthood for only a moment.

You never really know what you have until it is gone. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment