Teeccino

Friday, June 15, 2007

Stacking toys and my twins

For my twins first birthday, my Mom and Dad got them this stacker toy that light up and plays music. Well, just within the last two months had they actually had any interest in playing with it.

When I sit down with them and show them how it works, then they will follow my lead and do it themselves. I have to tell them, "Use both your hands if you need to." When they are unable to stack the stars, that is the shape they are placing on the stacker pole, they get mad and throw the stars.

But, everyday, we play with this toy and they love the music it plays.

Right now, they do not always place the size of the starsin order, but at the rate they are learning how to stack these stars, they will learn pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment